Guest Blogging and Content Publishing Services in London, UK.
Welcome to The Watchtower Write for us page.
We provide free guest blogging and content publishing services in London, UK. We are one of the few companies that encourage guest posting. If you are in the UK, you are a writer with a love for technology, a journalist, a website, or a student. No matter who you are, what you do, and where you belong, we accept all kinds of blog posts. So basically, you are in the right place. There are chances that you are here on google’s search page or any of our blogs and are looking for a guest blogging website in London. Before we head into the guidelines and other policies, let’s briefly look at our websites aim.
Here on The Watchtower UK, you will find different forms of blogs explaining different trends. The one thing we need is an engaging and easy-to-understand writing style in all blogs. We are open to accepting blog posts from guest writers and authors as well. You will find an extensive styling guide on different industries here. Now that you have an idea about our blog post let’s have a look at our guidelines and policies.
Before you start writing a blog for us, read and analyze them. We don’t want you to spend your time curating content that we won’t like, everyone knows the struggle.
We don’t want you to jeopardize the quality over quantity, hence the guidelines are made accordingly:
• The content should be at least 600 words with proper information. If you are able to create extensive content with 1000+ words we are happy to post it. The longer the post the comprehensive will be the data.
• The content should be in English language only, as our readers prefer that the most.
• The plagiarism-free content is most favored, don’t try to send us the copied article. Our content editors will recognize it on the spot. Also, no one likes to read the same content everywhere.
• Write an article that is easy to read and understand, it should be engaging as well. This way the reader will be with us till the end.
• Now, comes structuring. The content should be properly structured with bullet points, subheadings, and short paragraphs. Structured content is easy to navigate and understand even if the reader tends to do the scroll down.
We are playing the safer side by adding link requirement policies. The reason is only one, to stay away from spammy articles that might damage the reputation of the website. So here are the guidelines:
• Your content should’ve at least one internal link in the blog to make the data easily accessible.
• You can place links anywhere in the article that will add value to the content. Even if it is on another website, the only need is it should be of a high-quality website.
• We don’t accept articles with affiliated links from the guest author’s side. If found any of them, it will be removed or changed.
• You can place a single link that takes the reader to your website’s content.
• We put up a blog with Author Bio, so don’t forget to provide us with a descriptive bio, name, and image. With this, you will also be able to claim the credibility of the article.
• The comment section of the blog is off!
We won’t say you must provide photos with the article, but if there’s an image you can attach it with the blog. The minimum image size requirement is 1400*1000.
Also, while selecting the image make sure you are allowed to take it from the platform or cite the source with it.
We have the right to edit your content for grammatical errors, plagiarism, and review. So don’t feel offended if we ask for too many changes, it is our job, as well as the ultimate motive, is to have and qualitative and error-free article for the audience.
We have an SEO expert team and social media experts to optimize and promote your article. So don’t worry about its reach and visibility. Though we would like to say, you also share articles on your social media platforms for more exposure.
When you have decided to finally write for us, what are you waiting for? Draft the content and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. However, if you are still confused about the topic and article formation, you can always mail us your brief synopsis. We will see and discuss it, you will surely have a final answer. Then, if you are article is according to our guidelines and is good to go for posting you will receive mail about the same. Once the article is updated, your inbox will have a message consisting live link and acknowledgment from our side.
© Copyright The Watchtower 2010 - .
© Copyright The Watchtower 2010 - .