Getting visa sponsorship jobs in the Netherlands and other countries may appear to be a simple process, but it is not.
Visa Sponsored Jobs in the Netherlands are scarce, owing to a highly skilled workforce of Dutch nationals and a labour pool that includes nearly the entire European Union. Nonetheless, do not give up. In the Netherlands, it is possible to obtain a visa-sponsored job.
So, in this article, I'll show you how to get a visa sponsorship job in the Netherlands, as well as the processes and locations where you can search for and apply for visa sponsorship jobs in the Netherlands. Please stay with us if you want to apply for a visa sponsorship job in the Netherlands.
Companies that Hire foreigners for visa sponsorship
Employers of Foreign Nationals Companies that hire foreigners for visa sponsorship jobs in the Netherlands are listed below.
8. Smart Monday BV
9. IMC Financial Markets
10. Zoover & Weeronline
11. Find a hotel
14. Allianz, Booking.com,
17. Johnson & Johnson,
How Can a Foreigner Obtain a Visa Sponsorship Job in the Netherlands?
Foreign nationals who want to work in the Netherlands must meet several requirements. People from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland frequently require a work permit, which comes in two varieties: an employment permit (TWV) and a single permit (GVVA), also known as a combined residence and work permit.
The resources listed below can help you look for work as a foreigner in the Netherlands:
1. Rabota.ria.ua: This website is simple to use.
2. Jet Careers: There are numerous opportunities in the Netherlands.
3. Indeed, this is simply a large search engine, similar to Career Jet, which has a large number of job postings.
4. ESL Employment offers a variety of English teaching job opportunities.
5. Total ESL also has a plethora of job postings for teaching jobs in other countries.
6. ESL Cafe: This site does an excellent job of compiling many of the best job openings from around the world.
7. Tesall is a large teaching job aggregator.
8. Overseas Jobs
9. Go Abroad
How to Find a Company Willing to Sponsor You
Here are six methods for locating an H1B visa sponsor with whom you can file your petition:
1. Search the H1B Visa Sponsors Database for a Job.
2. Check out the H1B database for new posts to find an H1B sponsor in your profession or desired city.
3. Apply for the Job You Want and Get an Offer
4. Look for an Internship
5. Look for Boutique Consulting Firms.
6. Look for Global Consulting Firms.
Look into all of the large global consulting firms, such as TCS and WIPRO. Then, go to their websites and see what positions they are currently offering, and then apply.
Top 10 Visa Sponsorship Positions in the Netherlands
1. Trader SPA Analyst | Leading Financial Services Group (Real Estate) | UK
2. Netherlands Group Project Manager
3. UNIQLO Management Candidate
4. Graduate Programme – Netherlands
5. Commissioning Manager Audit Senior – Rotterdam, Netherlands
6. 0.5FTE After-School Care Worker (zero-hour contract, living in the Netherlands)
7. Northern and Eastern Europe SASE Specialist
8. Graduate Software Engineer
9. Teacher of BTEC – 0.6FTE TOA
10. Coordinator and BHV Lead – 1.0FTE
This brings us to our conclusion. I do hope it is easier for you to get a job now in the Netherlands especially if you’re a foreigner. What are your thoughts on visa sponsorship positions in the Netherlands?
Jan 21, 2022