Do you want to work on a sponsorship visa in Italy? You've come to the right place. This post contains the most comprehensive list of sponsorship visa jobs abroad. This article also includes complete information on sponsorship visa jobs, application criteria, and deadlines. Take your time scrolling through. Jobs requiring visa sponsorship indicate that an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for highly qualified candidates. The available jobs are listed below, and applications are still being accepted.
Jobs for Sponsorship Visa in Italy
Here is a list of sponsorship visa jobs in Italy that are currently accepting applications.
1. Painting Project
If you are internally driven and want to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, the company wants to hear from you!
1. Ensure that all paint materials are used by customer specifications and the quality control program.
2. Proficient in applying paint products and operating paint equipment
3. Understand specific requirements for paint application, storage, and disposal
4. Proficient in testing and measuring applied paint products Assist with material loading when needed
5. Follow all company policies and procedures for safety
6. Maintain inventory of required paint supplies and consumables; keep the shop floor organized and clean
Work Experience & Skill
1. Candidates must have 2+ years of experience with airless paint equipment.
2. Construction industry experience is preferred.
3. A high school diploma or equivalent, a trade school diploma, or related experience are required.
2. Machine Operator
View the job description for a machine operator below.
Job Description in Detail
1. The GAF Baltimore Plant is looking for a Production Machine Operator to help out on the assembly line as needed.
2. Production Machine Operators do the work required to manufacture shingle products, including safety, shut down, cleanup, and startup.
3. Machine operation, quality assurance, packaging, housekeeping, and forklift operation are also part of the job description.
High school diploma or equivalent required; must pass a drug test, physical, and background check; must be able to work 7 days a week with short change-overs; and must have experience with machine operation or related skills.
1. 1 year of experience operating a machine in a high-speed process is preferred.
2. Mechanical aptitude is required, as is the ability to process raw materials through machines using HMIs.
The work environment characteristics described here are typical of those encountered by an employee while performing the essential functions of this job.
3. International Visa Sponsorship for Registered Professional Nurses (RN)
Companies are looking for registered nurses with at least two (2) years of recent experience working in a tertiary level, acute care facility with at least 100 beds; critical care experience is preferred.
Current open positions are listed below:
Medical/Surgical Cardiac Care Unit MS-Ortho PCU-Medical Telemetry (CCU)
Description of Position
1. You will be responsible for: Providing care that is consistent with hospital accountability, Standards of Practice, and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
2. To ensure high levels of patient satisfaction, provide patient-centred nursing care while adhering to the SHARE principles.
3. Provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and their families to create a compassionate environment.
Specialist in Help Desk Support
We are passionate about assisting our customers in achieving complete satisfaction with their computer and information technology environments at Solution Builders, Inc. They have an excellent market reputation and 25 years of experience providing high-quality IT support and management to businesses. Solution Builders assists in making our customers' desire for a highly productive information technology experience a reality.
What You Should Expect
They are just as enthusiastic about their Team Members! When you join the Solution Builders Team, you can expect: an inclusive culture in which you can have a direct impact on the superior service we provide our clients; a small company feel with a big opportunity.
Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Some of the advantages are:
1. Medical Coverage
2. Dental Insurance
3. Matching Plan
4. Vacation Paid Days off
5. Personal Paid Days off
6. Onsite Fitness Center
7. Onsite Restaurant
If this sounds like something for you, then, keep reading!
The Help Desk Support Specialist handles and resolves first level support service requests for all technology, including Windows servers, Windows and Mac OS workstations, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
Jan 24, 2022