In a world where cloud-based online scheduling platforms have now become saturated, there are doubts about the efficacy of what name is obtainable as a solution provider. Users are now more careful when it comes to choosing whom to identify with for their online scheduling solutions, from the brand's credibility to what edge they have over others.
If you have similar thoughts, it is understandable and a good enough reason why you are reading this, because in this post I will share with you one of the best cloud-based online scheduling platforms called Acuity Scheduling. At the end of the read, you will be able to draw your own conclusions and confirm if the app is safe to use or not.
While we are getting into this new knowledge, did you know that having the right group to listen, understand, and translate your creatives through expert digital marketing tools and search engine optimization for a dominant web presence gets easier with The Watchtower Web Design Agency, London?
What is Acuity Scheduling software?
Acuity Scheduling is a web-based scheduling software that allows businesses to manage and automate appointment scheduling and client management. It allows clients to schedule appointments online, and it also allows businesses to set availability, create custom forms, and send automatic reminders.
Unlike other similar online scheduling platforms, Acuity Scheduling can integrate with other tools like calendars, payment processors, and CRM software.
Who uses Acuity Scheduling?
Acuity Scheduling is used by a variety of businesses, including:
- Health and wellness practitioners, such as therapists, chiropractors, and acupuncturists.
- Personal service providers, such as hairstylists, estheticians, and personal trainers
- Consultants, coaches, and other business service providers.
- Education and training providers, such as language schools and test preparation centers.
- Sales and marketing professionals and other service providers.
These types of businesses use Acuity Scheduling to automate scheduling and client management tasks, making it easier to book appointments and manage client information.
How much is Acuity per month?
Acuity Scheduling offers several pricing plans, including a free plan, as well as paid plans that vary in cost based on the features and functionality required by the business.
- The free plan has limited features and functionality, while the paid plans provide more advanced features and increased levels of support.
- The paid plans are into two categories, Standard and Pro.
- The Standard plans start at $15 per month for solo practitioners and go up to $50 per month for teams.
- The Pro plan starts at $50 per month for solo practitioners and goes up to $150 per month for teams.
It is pertinent to note that the above pricing may vary at any time, so it's best to visit the official website of Acuity Scheduling for the most recent pricing information.
How do you create Acuity Scheduling?
Creating an Acuity Scheduling account is a straightforward process. Here are the basic steps to create an account and set up your first appointment schedule:
- Go to the Acuity Scheduling website and click the "Sign up" button.
- Enter your contact information and create a password.
- Choose your plan and enter your billing information.
- Customize your account settings, such as the name of your business, time zone, and payment options.
- Create your first appointment schedule. You can do this by clicking the "Scheduling" button on the top menu and then clicking "Schedules" and then "New Schedule." You can customize the name of your schedule, set your availability, and configure the types of appointments you'd like to offer.
- Customize your appointment form. From the Schedules page click on the schedule you just created, click on the "Appointment Forms" tab, click on "Add Appointment Form" and customize it as you see fit.
- Share your schedule with your clients by adding the schedule to your website, sending the schedule link in an email, or sharing the link on social media.
Now clients can schedule appointments with you. You will get notified of the new booking and you can manage them through the Acuity Scheduling dashboard.
Acuity Scheduling is a cohesive, user-friendly system for running a business with end-to-end data security. Aside from membership, packages, and certification, syncing one's calendars, and getting notifications about new bookings, Acuity Scheduling helps accept online payments via integrations with PayPal, Square, or Stripe.
Keep in mind, you can always customize and add more functionality, such as reminders, calendar integration, payment options, and more as you become more familiar with the software.
Jan 18, 2023